Thursday, 31 December 2009
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Who had a rock n roll Christmas?
Did you fuck the turkey over for a cocktail of Cocaine and mkat? Did you stab your guests in the face for eating all the pigs in blankets?
My mate pitman has stories not even safe for the internet, super extreme superhans shit. We stole a tank and ran over a pig for stealing our heroin, then a nap before royal scumbags and gavin and fatty, nothing biggy.
Christmas is like well over and now its 2010. Here is what TTPF have in line for 2010..
poppers, booze and watching keeping up appearances. Oh and we're going to perform some shows....
At the Blessington carriage, where the ales are A*, the staff are fit and the smoking garden is fairly warm.
JANUARY 17TH, It's on a Funday Sunday with the spirit offer fuelling the pandemonium. I'm (Stu) going to make a massive dick of myself, try and sleep with your boyfriend and most likely wear something designed for girls.
Also there is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=220678229735&ref=mf HOME TOWN HOE DOWN.
We're doing the Vaults as part of a special tigers like night, my plans for this one is to hammer down the jagerbombs and slag off many a band which seem to exist in D-town. Christ all mighty there are some shit bands out there* unsurprisingly made up of cunts. I think this one will a major scene up with lots of back slapping. I'm going to be a twat though, it will be fucking awesome. ALCOLOL X
* We like quite a few mind
Saturday, 26 December 2009
Monday, 21 December 2009
Got a few theories, most probably all rubbish though. Will re-visit in 12 months time.
1. MASSIVE JUMPERS, still equipped with skinny jeans. Going to take a while to get rid of them.
2. The year of facebook campaigns. every fucker is going to have a wacky idea about changing the world by facebook campaigns after ratm I.E " IF A MILLION PEOPLE JOIN THIS GROUP I WILL WANK OFF A TRAMP!" or " BRING BACK GARY LINEKER CRISPS!"
All stuff no one cares about until others do.
3. Good Shoes for ultimate takeover??
4. Ridiculous entry into the bloggesphere, if I'm doing it then it means most are.
5. DVD and cinema ticket sales going down being a major part of the news. All the papers are bored of single/album sales going down. With tvfreeload and others its about time the film industry started kicking off a boot.
6. A major disgust of one night stands. I'm pretty sure everyone has realised they are rubbish, too much hassle, cheap and you don't get your tea right in the morning. I really hope this happens. I hate them.
7. Leaving the city your in. Lets be honest, no one wants to blame themselves. Its easier to blame your environment and the people that surround you, that's why you're not happy right? get out mate, get out.
8. Sorting your life out. Job. Social circle. Clothes. Significance
9. Kicking the fuck out of your T.V. Tele is shite. Minor form of escapism which doesn't work
10. BROTIME CHILLZ XXX
Saturday, 19 December 2009
We shall be supporting Hatcham Social a week or so after valentines day.
Last time I went to watch them I went with two super important people. It was a splendid night and hopefully this one will be too, with less emotional attachments involved.
Has anyone ever wrote a review about content including them before? I hope we can make it happen.
Friday, 18 December 2009
Brotime! What I shall be living (hopefully) for 2010!
I feel guilty, I realised that I have ignored the true benefits of brotime chillz for a long time.
Its the best!
Night clubs in D-City are pretty weak, the music is wack and you end up talking to people you wouldn't really 'do dinner with'
Gigs are awesome, but they need to be incorporated with brotime chillz. Enough people to get hammered with and dance like dickheads, thats brotime!
****====Quick note: By brotime chillz, we are not excluding sistimechillz, brotime chillz is all the sexes (best with minimum of sexual interests, one or two couples is chill, everyone trying to fuck eachother, not chill)
I don't know where I'm going with this though, basically im brotime chilling right. I set up my laptop to DJ with and ended up getting on the internet so thought I would blog this shit.
[ash] I love booze.. and my friends [/ash]
brotime chillz ftw. to 2010 and beyond!